::NSWF:: The Nights Collide

View previous topic View next topic Go down

::NSWF:: The Nights Collide

Post  TakashiHakiro on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:43 pm

This is Not Safe For Work!! If you don't have any desire to read some hot gay sex that is completely non-cannon to both Marvel and the Visionary universes, then um.... don't read it!

TakashiHakiro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ::NSWF:: The Nights Collide

Post  TakashiHakiro on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:52 pm

Chapter One

The phone rang one night in the Visionary’s San Francisco base, and a blue, three-fingered hand reached down to grab it, bringing it up to the ceiling.
“Guten-tag?” came a thick German accent. Over the phone, scratchy as if from far away, came another accent.
“Konbanwa Kurto-san!”
“Ah! Friend Takashi!” Kurt said with a laugh, sitting cross-legged on the ceiling. “Why have you called? How is your tour going?” Kurt wondered if something was wrong; Takashi Sakuma, the leader of the Visionaries, normally didn’t call home to the base, having left the team in the capable hands of the elemental mutant, Amanda Suthers. “Is Karrie alright?”
Takashi shook his hands on the other end of the line, laughing over the phone. “Iie, no, Kurto-san. I am fine! I am thinking of coming back to base for a day!” Takashi was always rather… enthusiastic, and he never managed to explain himself clearly. Perhaps it was his bad mastery of the English language; or maybe he talked like that in Japanese too. Whatever the reason, Takashi was often as difficult to understand as a sphinx.
“Oh… okay… Zhen you will be bringing Karrie back as well? The team is not all here, zhey are out dealing with a problem in Chicago. Some villains thought we vere still zhere… and of course the team couldn’t disappoint.” Kurt grinned. The Visionaries had come from relative obscurity to worldwide renown in a little under four years, and despite the drama of the Civil War, they’d stayed together. The roster had changed, but the spirit of the team had not.
Takashi laughed again. “Well, that is good to know! I am proud of team! I will be landing soon…”
Kurt blinked. “Vhat? You are here already?” He looked towards the window, trying to see the lights in the dark of the arriving private jet owned by the eccentric rock star. The jet cruised over the building, and landed beneath the complex in their secret hanger bay. Takashi stepped out, a small backpack his only luggage. He gave a thumbs-up to the pilot, and walked to the elevator. Takashi watched as the jet rolled away, wind whipping at his bleach-blond hair. As the jet flew out of range, he smiled… and disappeared.
Kurt hopped off the ceiling, flipping down onto all fours for a moment, before rising and walking to the kitchen. He opened the fridge. There was some old sake, no beer – Logan must be out buying more, Kurt thought – and not much else. There was nothing edible, anyway. The teams had been eating out on the road lately. Ever since the Evil Doctor had been killed, the Visionaries and the X-Men who’d stayed at the base had been busy cleaning up rogue robot drones left over. “Vell… looks like we will be ordering out tonight…”
He headed back out into the living room, looking towards the elevator from the basement. Takashi hadn’t come up yet. What was taking him so long? How much luggage had that man brought with him this time? Kurt sighed, hopping onto the back of the couch, resting his chin in his hand.

TakashiHakiro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TakashiHakiro on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:53 pm

“Why are you having the blue color?” Came an Asian accent from above. Kurt looked up, momentarily confused. I am blue, he thought to himself.
“I think ze phrase you are looking for is ‘why so blue?’” Kurt said, with a laugh.
“Yes! That is the one!” Takashi grinned, and hopped off the ceiling with his backpack. He tossed it on the couch, and walked to the kitchen. Kurt looked over at the elevator, and then back towards the room that Takashi and Karrie shared. Had Takashi teleported her in already? Kurt stood and walked over to the room, glancing in the open door. No one was there. He made his way back to the living room and leaned against the archway to the kitchen, arms crossed.
“Vhere is Karrie? Did she not come with you?” He canted his head to the side, tail swishing idly.
“No, I decided to come back on my own for fast vacation, one night.” Takashi pulled his head from the refrigerator, grinning. Kurt quirked an eyebrow. “Nani?” Asked Takashi, tipping his head to the side as well. It was a common gesture they shared. “I am for night’s men out, are you?” Kurt’s expression remained rather normal, although had he been drinking, a spit take would have happened.
“Takashi, your command of ze English language leaves much to be desired. I am thinking zhis time you mean… ‘men’s night out’?”
The rock star shrugged, pulling out the old bottle of sake. He sniffed it, got that expression on his face that most people get when something noxious has been inhaled, and proceeded to pour the liquid into a glass. “Some for you?” He asked, offering the glass to Kurt. Kurt shook his head, waving his hands.
“No, I vatch Logan enough to know better.” He grinned however, and followed Takashi back out into the living room. They plopped down in front of the TV and turned it on, flipping past sitcoms and game shows, stopping on the news. It wasn’t much the two teleporters didn’t already know, and Takashi downed the remaining stagnant sake (an entire half of a bottle) in half an hour. Holding his alcohol rather well, the rock star made it to the kitchen, tossed the ceramic bottle in the trash, and walked slowly but stably back to the living room. He flopped back down onto the couch and closed his eyes, laying a guitar-calloused hand across his face.
“Is zhere something wrong?” Asked Kurt, perched on the back of the couch. Takashi opened his eyes and stared ahead to the wall through his fingers, sighing lightly. He seemed to be looking for words to say, instead of simply blurting out whatever was on his mind like he normally did.
“I am fine. I am simply having much on my mind.” Takashi looked as pensive and serious as he did during his concerts. He didn’t even look this serious in the heat of a battle. He turned to Kurt. “I thank you for the help during the fight against the Doctor. One of us alone, would be dead. Together, we were only almost dead.” A grin broke across his face, easing the tension. Kurt nodded.
“Well ja, having the extra body distracted the Doctor long enough for Amanda to shoot him.” Takashi nodded as well, laying his arms across the back of the couch.
“How is Amanda? You are still kissing?” Takashi asked with a grin. Kurt rubbed his face and sighed with a chuckle.
“Ja, we are still kissing. Zhat is an odd question… but it is you asking. I suppose I now have a free question about you and Karrie.” Kurt quirked an eyebrow again as Takashi looked thoughtful once more. “Vhat is it, friend Takashi?”
There was a long pause once more, as the rock star stared at the black TV. “I… I am just having much on my mind,” he said again.
“Like… vhat? If I can pry?”
Takashi slid down on the couch, lying on his side. The alcohol was flushing his system, and sitting was becoming rather challenging. So was intelligible conversation; and he had enough problems with that already. “Ah…. Just things, yes? I cannot be explaining it yet. I am not ready.” He looked up at Kurt, perched on the back of the couch, now nearly above him. Black, delicately slanted eyes drifted over the half-demon. “Kurto-san… I would have been much sad if you had died in fight with Doctor.” Kurt tipped his head to the side.
“As I would have been sad if you had died, friend Takashi.” Kurt was confused, as he sensed something more there that just the words. “Vhat do you mean by zhat?” Takashi pulled himself up into a sitting position next to Kurt, leaning back against the couch sideways. “Are you and Karrie having problems?” Kurt asked, trying to get anything out of the normally loquacious singer. Takashi shook his head.
“Not Karrie. Just me. Kurto… I was more worried for you than for rest of team.” Hi face was flushed, from alcohol or internal conflict; neither answer was clear. Kurt didn’t know what to think, and so he slid down onto the couch, sitting next to Takashi now.
“Vhat do you mean, by zis? I am not understanding…” Takashi held still, thoughts paralyzing him as he tried to reach a decision inside his mind. He couldn’t, and he remained frozen, his mind stuck in a loop. He was the team leader after all… then again no one seemed to have a problem with him dating Karrie… He opened his mouth to speak, almost, but couldn’t even bring himself to crack his voice in his throat, lest he be heard or seen. It didn’t matter he was sitting on the couch in full view; as far as he was concerned, he was invisible in his thoughts. “Takashi?” Kurt’s voice invaded, breaking the rock star partially from the prison of his mind. He reached out, still looking down at his own lap, and embraced the blue German.

TakashiHakiro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TakashiHakiro on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:55 pm

Kurt now had his turn to sit frozen, wondering exactly why his rather amorous leader was… clinging to him. “Ah… perhaps you have had too much to drink, friend?” He asked, uncomfortably patting the other man on the back. Takashi loosened his hold on the half demon for a moment, enough to get more comfortable, and closer to his neck.
“I…” Takashi couldn’t get out more than that, and even that syllable had taken all his effort. Kurt attempted to place a hand against the ninja’s shoulder, and push him gently away.
“As I do not wish for you to throw up on me, my inebriated friend, perhaps—“ Kurt as interrupted by Takashi’s sudden movement, and though he had a firm hold on the other man’s shoulder… their lips still met. Kurt flushed furiously, a deep purple against blue skin, pushing a little less gently against his comrade. They separated, and Takashi was kneeling on the couch, staring at the upholstery.
“Gomenasai.” He whispered, lying down on the couch towards Kurt, curled up into a ball.
“Is… zhis why you came back?” Kurt asked, settling back down onto the couch.
“Yes,” responded Takashi, his voice faint. “I had to say to you. I could not deal with it more longer.” Kurt quietly sighed, laying a hand on Takashi’s blond hair.
“Ever since zhe fight, ja?” He trailed his fingers through the singer’s hair. Takashi nodded. “I am sorry too, zhen.” Takashi looked up, glancing at Kurt’s face. Then he sat up, reaching out with a hand that Kurt took. “I do not know if zis is right…” Kurt said. “I am with Amanda, and I am not…” His mouth was taken again by Takashi’s, and this time he didn’t resist, returning the kiss and taking the rock star’s head into his blue hands.
“Who is to know?” Takashi whispered, his lips brushing against Kurt’s. The half demon balked, pressing his forehead against Takashi’s.
“God vill know… He can see all and I cannot betray Amanda…” His move to pull away was stopped by the singer, who took Kurt’s face into his palm.
“No one will know if we are not saying anything… And God will be having the rightness with one night of togetherness.” Takashi grinned, and Kurt laughed softly, still unsure as to whether or not he would be all right with this in the morning. That would be for the morning to say. For now, his lips were hesitantly enveloped by Takashi’s, heat slowly building between them. A gentle shifting of weight brought Takashi down on top of Kurt, laying him against the couch. Their kisses deepened, and through a curtain of uncertainty, Kurt felt the first waves of thrill sliding down his stomach.
Takashi had kissed a few amorous male fans before – and done more, and he knew his own body. He’d also slept with plenty of girls through the years, and so armed with this knowledge he knew what to do. Kurt, despite his hesitant thoughts, was slowly relaxing, coaxing Takashi’s mouth carefully into his own. The rock star’s eyes were closed, and he allowed his mouth to be taken, and invaded by the half-demon’s tongue. Kurt was obviously not new to this either, sliding his tongue against Takashi’s and driving a wave of pleasure down his spine.
“For a Catholic, you are being very good at kissing…” Takashi muttered, propping himself above Kurt’s body. The German laughed, bringing his head up to kiss the rock star’s neck, running his tongue up to his ear.
“Just because I have faith does not mean I do not live.” Kurt said, grinning as Takashi melted above him, dropping his head to the side. The kisses continued, Kurt’s lips gently pulling at the singer’s ear lobe. He reached up his hands, cradling Takashi’s neck, rolling him to his side.
Takashi fell off the couch, pausing as he landed, his face flushing. “Oops,” he said, lifting himself up on his elbows. Kurt covered his mouth, holding back a chuckle.
“It is my fault. Zhe couch is not big enough, is it?” He slid off the couch himself, now on top of the leader of the Visionaries. He crouched there, straddling him, and then placed another kiss upon the singer’s lips, carefully sliding his tongue into the other man’s mouth. Takashi’s hands came up, lacing through Kurt’s dark brown hair, fingers tracing against pointed ears. A sigh escaped Kurt’s lips, and he moved his attention back to Takashi’s neck, tracing a trail up to his ear and spiraling into it.
Takashi took in a quick breath, opening his eyes for a moment, and closing them again, rolling his head to the side. His hands slid down Kurt’s back, his breath deepening as he felt along the top of the half-demon’s pants. Kurt kept his kisses gentle, not even daring a nibble at the ninja’s ear, for fear of cutting him with his sharp teeth. Takashi’s fingers trailed around, tracing up the buttons of Kurt’s shirt. He began to open it, loosening the three at the top first, his head still turned to the side beneath the kisses of the half demon. He lifted up his head, laying kisses along the soft fur of Kurt’s collarbone.
Kurt placed his hand against the back of Takashi’s head as the rock star propped himself up against the carpet, his mouth moving against the blue man’s body. Takashi’s fingers worked at the next buttons, his mouth following as a path opened down Kurt’s chest. The half-demon sat up and watched him, his muscles tightening as the other man’s lips brushed against the peaks of his chest, the warm tongue wetting the bare circles of skin. He hissed through his teeth, closing his eyes and tipping back his head, fingers entwined in the singer’s bleach-blond hair. He was still unsure about his feelings towards this, but Takashi’s cajoling was slowly making his fears disappear under a cloud of hormones.
The shirt fully unbuttoned, Takashi turned his attentions to kissing along the line where Kurt’s pants met his stomach. The half demon’s muscles flexed, and he took in a nervous breath as his body responded to what his mind wanted to prevent. His heart and body rebelled, driving him further into the heat of the moment. Takashi’s teeth pulled at the hem of his pants, fingers reaching up to coax at the button. Kurt’s body leapt at the touch, but he leaned down, blushing and pressing Takashi back down onto the floor.
“Wait for that. Let me…” His voice trailed off. He didn’t want the ninja to know… Amanda had been fine with his rather… unusual physical aberration, but he wasn’t sure if Takashi would be fine with it. He didn’t want to reveal his double biology just yet. He admitted mentally with a blush that he was probably the gay man’s dream, not that he’d ever had a reason to think it.
This knowledge spread a goofy grin across Kurt’s face, and armed with this knowledge, he lifted up the t-shirt Takashi wore, laying cool kisses across the pale smooth chest. Takashi ran his fingers through Kurt’s brown hair, trying to watch but finally giving up and laying his blond head against the floor. His back arched from Kurt’s tongue sliding down across his stomach. A quick gasp was inhaled, and spurred the increased pace of Takashi’s breathing.
Kurt pressed his hands against Takashi’s hips, his tongue sliding beneath the hem of the rock star’s pants. He slid his three-fingered hand around, pressing up against Takashi’s responding body and eliciting a moan. The ninja rolled his chin down, watching the half demon now that he was farther away. Through his drunken haze, Takashi watched as Kurt kissed and massaged him through the jeans. His head rolled back as his face flushed with pleasure. Hot breath escaped his lips, and all he wanted was for Kurt to open up his clothing and stop teasing him!
A chuckle came from Kurt as he felt Takashi’s body pressing out against the jeans. The button was now almost difficult to open; the zipper pulled tight against hot expanding flesh hidden beneath boxers. More kisses were laid upon the mound and Takashi’s eyes rolled back in his head as he moaned, his back arching again. The half demon slid his cool hand in past the convenient slit in the boxers and the singer pressed his hips up against Kurt’s hand, gasping. Kurt pulled it out, his hand gripped tightly around Takashi’s hot flesh, pressing it against the rock-star’s pale stomach. His thumb rubbed against the tip, and his tongue slid up from far beneath, catching soft skin before making its way up the shaft.

TakashiHakiro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TakashiHakiro on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:55 pm

Takashi shuddered, emitting small noises and bending his knees around the half demon’s body. Kurt’s shirt hung open loosely, and he could feel himself hardening inside his own pants. His tongue worked its way up and down as his thumb still rubbed around the top, pre-cum already wetting it. Takashi’s hips rotated as he tried to control himself to keep his body from pressing against the half demon’s mouth. Kurt regretted that he would be unable to take the singer into his mouth without shredding him… but he could do other things. Confident that Takashi was quite slippery now, he slid his hand down, rotating it over the tip, and then back up.
Soft gasps came from Takashi, Japanese exclamations of ecstasy. He could no longer control the thrusting of his hips as he was pumped through Kurt’s hand. Kurt watched, thrilled as the rock star’s muscular body arched and glistened beneath him. The little added twist that the blue half demon was adding to every stroke, pressing against his head, drove Takashi to the point of coming faster than he’d felt in a long time. His cries came at the crests of the strokes. The danger of the entire moment wasn’t helping with his self-control. Then there was the issue of the sake… all of this made for a very uninhibited release, his hands and heels digging into the carpet as his back arched, hips bucking repeatedly, warm liquid spilling out onto his stomach and t-shirt. His voice broke from his throat, groaning.
Kurt leaned over, licking Takashi’s stomach as the singer shuddered, his moans quieting into quick pants of breath. Shivers ran up Takashi’s spine as Kurt’s tongue slid its way across his tight skin, and he let out a quiet moan. Kurt had thoroughly enjoyed the show… there was a thrill in all of this, more than he’d ever experienced.
“Dirty…” Kurt whispered, licking up the singer’s spilled seed on his stomach. Takashi let out a short gasping laugh, looking down at the blue man. He laced his fingers through the other man’s brown hair, his breath barely able to slow. He wanted to return the favor now more than ever, and was determined to do so. This was hot. He let Kurt lick his stomach for a few more moments and then sat up, reaching for Kurt’s pants.
“Let me,” Takashi cooed, laying kisses down the man’s blue soft neck. Kurt balked again, still nervous. He didn’t want the mood to be ruined, but as he reached up to push Takashi away he heard the button on his pants pop open.
“No –,” he whispered, falling forward against Takashi as his hips bucked. The singer’s hand was pressing against him through his pants and it had caught him off guard. He grunted as Takashi’s hand massaged, pressing up and down. His eyes closed. He pressed his hands against the other man’s shoulders to brace himself, burying his nose in the blond hair that hung in the singer’s face.
For his part, Takashi had certainly noticed something unusual, even through Kurt’s jeans. Cradling the half-demon against his body, he jerked the zipper down and slipped his hand inside against clean white boxers. Kurt exhaled sharply, writhing beneath the touch. His arms were wrapped around Takashi’s neck now, the two of them in a close embrace. Takashi was surprised with what he felt. Two swollen shafts pressed against the jeans that still encompassed the half-demon’s hips. Takashi grinned, plunging his hands down the back of the jeans, cupping Kurt’s ass. Kurt responded with another moan, and allowed Takashi to lay him down on the floor. The jeans were slid down to his knees, and he kicked to get them off as Takashi pulled at the boxers. Kurt looked up at the singer, finding himself naked much more quickly than he’d expected.
“Nice,” said Takashi with a grin, looking down at Kurt, whose pulsing erections pressed against his soft blue stomach. Kurt blushed, but his breath took a leap in his chest. He was suddenly cold now without his pants, and longed for Takashi to press his pale warm body against his own. Instead, the rock star laid his attentions on the half-demon’s double-endowments. He caressed them, their soft skin sliding gently against the shafts. If he stretched his hand, he could barely fit his thumb and fingers around both at the same time. Kurt hummed, licking his lips and laying back. His head rolled to the side, an arm gently reaching through the air to land on Takashi’s head.
The singer slid his forefinger between the shafts as he stroked. They were quickly becoming too moist to slide with just skin on skin. He leaned down, taking the tip of the left one in his mouth and sucking gently. Kurt shuddered as the warm wet mouth slid down, encasing him with its sweet heat. He mumbled something incoherent in German as Takashi switched to the other shaft, moistening it as well. With one in his mouth and one in his hand, he sent Kurt into an arc of ecstasy.
Kurt’s stomach trembled, waves of sweat beading over his body. His eyes rolled back in his head, his breath coming heavy and fast. Crawling further up between his legs, Takashi slid his tongue down onto the half demon’s soft sac. Kurt cried out, his hand falling from the rock star’s hair to press against the carpet. His hips thrust upwards, and Takashi wrapped his arms around his thighs, propping his knees on his shoulders. With one shaft in each hand he stroked, and Kurt bucked in his hands. His hips thrust freely in the air as he crested towards orgasm.
“Aaah!” Kurt cried out, releasing himself with several deep desperate thrusts, moaning with each stroke of Takashi’s hands. “Oh God…” he whispered, shuddering in the aftershocks. Still panting, he couldn’t even catch his breath before he found the rocker straddling his hips and fiercely kissing him. In the blind heat of the moment they both became reckless and suddenly Takashi pulled back, uttering a cry of pain. He reached a hand up to his lip; it was bleeding. He licked it, tasting blood. Kurt could see it wasn’t too deep, and he lifted his head, gently sucking on it. “Sorry,” he said, “It iz my teeth…”
Takashi closed his eyes as Kurt sucked his lip and smiled. “Not problem,” he said softly, and then laid a softer kiss on Kurt’s lips. Their gentle kissing continued for a few minutes. Down below, Kurt could feel Takashi’s growing second erection pressing against his bare stomach, wet with cum. He slid his hand onto the shaft and stroked, making Takashi hum against his mouth. He suddenly realized the singer’s pants were still mostly on. He wound his fingers around the rim of the other man’s pants and boxers, sending shivers up the rock star’s stomach and spine. Takashi rocked forward, helping Kurt pull the top of his pants over his ass. A blue finger slipped between his cheeks and Takashi bit his lip, arching his back and encouraging Kurt’s finger to dip lower. “Ah… yes.” His voice raised an octave as another shock rocked through his body.
Kurt wasn’t quite as sure; his hand had slipped there by accident. But the singer’s reaction had him suddenly hard again, and if that wasn’t a positive sign he didn’t know what was. He pressed his finger against the hot rough entrance, slick with sweat. Takashi cried out again, an animalistic reaction that thrust him up against Kurt’s hand. Takashi licked his lips, slack-jawed as Kurt’s thick finger rotated around. His hips were pressing fiercely against the half-demon’s, his cock slipping in between Kurt’s twin erections, gliding smoothly with their combined liquids. Takashi’s entrance spasmed against Kurt’s finger, loosening as it grew used to the presence of his finger and as the singer’s pleasure increased.
“Fuck me!” Takashi whispered harshly into Kurt’s ear, his jeans pulled tight around his thighs, his legs above Kurt’s hips straining to spread. Kurt was mentally startled but the plea made him throb, a gasp bursting from his chest. He switched the position of his hand and reached behind from below, giving the singer a stroke as he passed by. A firm press to find his entrance again, and his finger slipped inside. It was hot, rough and welcoming, and Takashi rose up on his arms, limbs trembling. “Aah… Fukai!” Deeper! He moaned, pressing back against Kurt’s finger, feeling it slip inside bit by bit. Kurt didn’t know what to do next, but Takashi guided him. “Curve… forward…” he panted between breaths. Kurt grinned slightly, bracing Takashi’s ass with his free hand. Just like a woman… Same idea anyway. As his finger curled downward Takashi let out another cry, this one even louder. “Hai!” He rocked back and forth as Kurt’s finger slid in and out, curling down to drag against his prostate. Sweat shone on his stomach, his t-shirt clinging to his chest and back. Kurt slid his free hand around to Takashi’s stomach, feeling it shudder beneath his touch. Takashi’s moans grew more insistent as Kurt gripped his cock, letting the rock star do most of the work, thrusting in his hand.
Takashi reached down, trying to take Kurt’s hand off. “No… wait, or I… I cum again… nn – Ah!’ his voice cut off, caught in his panting as he shook, overcome by sensation. He came again, his ass clenching tightly around Kurt’s finger, cum dripping and shooting between his fingers and onto his blue chest. His moan was long and breathless. Thoroughly soaked now, it was all he could do to keep his trembling body from collapsing on top of Kurt’s. “Sorry,” he whispered, pausing to catch his breath. His blond hair was plastered to his face and neck. Kurt smiled gently, trailing his fingers against Takashi’s lower back, making it spasm and arch downward fiercely. Against his stomach, Takashi felt Kurt’s erections waiting for attention.

TakashiHakiro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TakashiHakiro on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:56 pm

Takashi reached down between them and stroked. By now there was enough cum dripping from both of them to moisten the hard blue shafts with no effort. Kurt watched, breathing deeply and wondering how exactly Takashi was going to manage what he thought the rocker was about to do. “Wait, Takashi, you don’t have to do zis…” Takashi grinned, placing a sticky finger against Kurt’s lips.
“Do not worry Kurto-kun. I will enjoy as much as you do.” He said softly, bleach-blond hair haloing his heart-shaped face. The change in the honorific he used with Kurt’s name went unnoticed by the German, who didn’t really even know why Takashi used –san in the first place. Takashi flowered kisses along the half-demon’s jaw-line, distracting the man from the slender hand that stroked one of his shafts up between soft cheeks. Takashi focused quietly, sighing as he pressed gently down. When everything was in place he arched backward and shoved the first few inches of Kurt inside him quickly, crying out slightly in pain as his body tightened around the half-demon.
Kurt reached up, gasping as he was suddenly encased it the singer’s hot rough body. His hand pressed against the man’s soaked shirt, and he looked up as Takashi paused. He felt the man’s body shuddering around him as Takashi panted, waiting for it to pass. “Are you alright?” Kurt whispered, unable to tell if Takashi’s face was contorted in pain or pleasure. The rocker sighed and nodded, his head tipped up. He lowered it, hair falling in his face again, and smiled. His eyes were barely open as he took slow deep breaths, sliding further down onto Kurt. He groaned as the half-demon filled him, feeling his cock touch his insides and rolling past his prostate.
Kurt closed his eyes, laying his head to the side and trying not to moan at the sensations. “Gut Gott…So tight…” His hands were on the singer’s hips, pulling at the jeans encasing his lower thighs and pressing against his own stomach. He looked up as Takashi’s ass finally pressed against his hips. Blue hands drifted up the lithe body, lifting the t-shirt as they went, finally removing the sweat and cum-drenched piece of clothing, baring a soft pale chest, muscles gleaming with sweat. Takashi’s jeans were similarly soaked, but for now they were stuck to his firm thighs. There was going to have to be some major laundering after this was over…
His expression glazed over, Takashi lifted himself again, and after a moment Kurt let his hips drop, sliding partially out of the other man’s entrance. Kurt groaned and grabbed Takashi’s thighs, held him slightly in the air, and thrust into him again, ecstasy rocking through his body. Takashi returned the thrusting by rocking his hips, heightening both of their enjoyment as they moved in tandem. Takashi reached down and grabbed Kurt’s other cock, gripping it firmly. Kurt whimpered, waves of pleasure building in his body. Ryuich moaned, watching and feeling Kurt’s firm wet shafts slipping in and out of his hand and ass. Just watching that cock rise and fall while feeling the other inside was enough to nearly bring him to orgasm again. His entire body was tingling, glowing with sweat.
Kurt was beyond paying attention to anything other than his body gripped in Takashi’s grasp. He held firmly to the singer’s hips, his stomach flexing and wet. His wet dark blue stomach flexed as he lifted his hips over and over. He watched his cock sliding in and out of Takashi’s body, and allowed himself to slip out entirely for a moment before shoving himself back inside with a heightening moan. He repeated the movement, his thrusts becoming more powerful. Takashi moaned as Kurt pounded into him repeatedly, rocketing past his prostate with stronger and stronger pumps. He was going to come again any second and his mouth hung open in a constant groan of feverish pleasure. Kurt grunted with each thrust, pounding now against Takashi’s ass, the singer’s hand guiding his cock back inside time after time.
Their cries mounted together, their desperate movements and grunts leaving the realm of simply making love and entering true fucking. The violence with which Kurt came sent a beautiful heat spreading upwards inside of Ryuich, and the wetness he felt inside threw him over the edge, cumming as well with a cry of animalistic bliss. Kurt’s hips fell down onto the carpet and Takashi collapsed on top of him, both of them gasping for breath, hot, sweaty, and covered in their own fluids.
Struggling to swallow, his throat dry, Takashi laid his head against Kurt’s neck and shoulder, skin pressed against damp fur. Kurt let his arms fall to the carpet from Takashi’s hips, shuddering as he slipped out of the man’s wet body. A trembling arm came up to pat Ryuich’s head clumsily. For a few moments neither of them said anything, cooling down and catching their breath.
A gruff voice cleared its throat from the doorway, and a plastic bag rustled. Both of their eyes snapped open simultaneously, hidden behind the couch.
“Logan?” queried Kurt slowly, staying still as if that would keep them hidden. There was a rough snort, and the sound of aluminum cans as a bag was set down.
“I ain’t drinkin’ absinthe ever again.” They heard him say as his voice floated towards the kitchen. “Cause I sure as hell didn’t see that sober.” Kurt and Takashi looked at each other incredulously as Logan walked off. They heard his door slam shut and after one more moment of silence, they broke into a quiet laugh.
“We are having to clean this up before he wakes,” said Takashi, lifting himself with weak limbs from Kurt’s body. He helped the half-demon up, and Kurt tried to pull up Takashi’s pants. They wouldn’t slide up over his hips in their drenched state, and so they just chuckled, stumbling towards the bathroom, arms draped over each other’s shoulders.

TakashiHakiro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TakashiHakiro on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:56 pm

Chapter Two
“Douzo, Kurto-kun, I need you, Kurt. Please…” His black eyes feverishly implored Kurt to fill his desires. It was noon the next day, and they’d managed to make it through a rather casual breakfast and morning routine. But as Kurt had gone to his room to fetch a book to read, Takashi grabbed him from behind, wrapping his arms around the half-demon’s body. With strength belied by his size the rock star had pushed Kurt to the bed, and was now straddling him, begging for a repeat of last night.
Kurt turned his head to the side pensively. He wasn’t sure if he could deal with what had happened last night, much less face the same thing again. And here was Takashi the lush, drunk already, and desperately trying to feel him up through his clothes. Kurt grabbed the other man’s hand roughly, pulling it away. “Nein! I don’t want to do zis. Go use ze bathroom.” Takashi looked hurt, and he sat back on the foot of the bed.
“You… do not want me?” he whispered, looking extra pitiful. Kurt rolled his eyes, looking away. Takashi crawled up the bed, trying to get back on top of Kurt. The half-demon reached over and pushed again, but this time Takashi flew against the wall, smacking his head in surprise. “Owchie…” He whimpered, curling up and grabbing the back of his head. Kurt sighed, rolling onto his side.
“Sorry, friend Takashi…” he said softly. “I jest… I cannot…”
Takashi lay beside him, the pleading look still on his face. “If you are not wanting me to being with you, I understand…” Kurt sighed in frustration again, unable to find the right words.
“No Takashi, it iz not dat, I just…” He found his hand in the other man’s blond hair, caressing his head, gently stroking where he’d hit the wall. He bent his head forward and laid a kiss on Takashi’s forehead, his hand trailing lower. Takashi lay still, letting Kurt’s fingers explore his collarbone. Kisses followed on the rocker’s ear and neck, and soon enough Kurt had unfastened the buttons on Takashi’s shirt. With the singer displayed on the bed beneath him now, Kurt faltered once more. “I cannot do zis!’ He said, turning his head to the side, his expression one of anger and frustration. Takashi sat up, patting Kurt passively on the chest.
“Have not worry, I make it easy for you. No work, I promise. Then I leave.” He said, getting off the bed and motioning for Kurt to lay down on his back. Takashi slipped off the shirt and unbuttoned his pants, the whole time avoiding Kurt’s gaze. The half-demon found himself staring as Takashi undressed, tossing his jeans and underwear to the side. He walked back over to the bed and crawled on. “You are having ready?” he asked, looking down at Kurt, who nodded.
Takashi sat raised on his knees, straddling The half-demon’s chest. Kurt reached up reluctantly, taking the singer’s flesh into his hand, licking it to lubricate. Takashi braced himself in the corner, a hand pressed against each wall. His breath quickened, looking down and watching the half-demon licking the length of his shaft. As Kurt’s warm hand slipped around the shaft and began sliding, he bit his lip and closed his eyes, tipping his head back with a sigh. Kurt started moving faster and Takashi moaned, slipping through Kurt’s hand. His hips bucked, adding to the movements of the hand on his shaft.
Kurt watched him, pressing his lips together as he felt himself getting harder. Nein! He pleaded with his brain, inadvertently squeezing Takashi’s flesh tighter. The singer cried out at the increased friction, looking down and placing a hand on top of Kurt’s, still pumping away. Kurt loosened his grip again, mesmerized by Takashi’s open-mouthed face overcome with lust. Kurt felt his breath leave his chest, watching Takashi sway above him. He sat up quickly, throwing the other man down on the bed. Takashi looked up at him with an expression of half-lidded expectation, slipping his own hand between his legs and pressing a finger against his entrance. His chest rose and fell as he looked up at Kurt, and this time he knew he didn’t have to say it.
“Fuck me.”
Kurt’s fingers flew to his own pants, trying to unbutton and unzip them while still kneeling on the bed. Panting, he managed to draw his jeans down far enough to release his throbbing erections from his underwear. He lay down on top of Takashi and licked his hand, stroking himself to get one wet enough to enter the rocker’s body. It didn’t help he wanted in so badly it hurt. After a second lick he reached down, pressing his wet finger against the other man’s ready entrance. It slid in after just a moment, and Takashi’s back arched fiercely, a moan rasping from his throat. Kurt slipped his finger out and pressed against the singer’s body, feeling the tenseness of his body trying to resist his entrance.
Guiding himself with one hand, Kurt leaned over Takashi’s body again and pushed fiercely, forcing himself in. The singer seized so violently he hit the wall with one arm, the sound thudding through the empty house. His cry reverberated against the walls as well, as Kurt slowly pressed himself the rest of the way in, giving the singer no moment to adjust. Kurt’s mouth gently suckled Takashi’s ear as the man writhed and gasped.
“Is zis what you vanted?” Kurt whispered, pressing Takashi’s thighs down as the man panted, pressing in as deeply as he could. It felt glorious, as good as last night, if not better. Takashi’s body spasmed around him, trying to adjust to his sudden invasion. One look at the man’s face told Kurt all he needed to know; Takashi was in heaven.
His eyes were rolled back, his mouth hanging open in a constant moan of pleasure, and his fingers were gripping the sheets so tightly they were nearly ripping. Kurt was filling him so completely that anything else was going to feel like a void now. His heat was powering Takashi, making it impossible to hold his hips still. As Kurt released his hips and allowed himself to slide out of Takashi, the singer lifted his hips, bringing the half-demon back inside. Takashi’s stomach flexed, sweat beading up on its surface, glistening. He shuddered, lowering his hips again, slowly sliding Kurt in and out. Kurt groaned, knowing he couldn’t take it for very much longer.

TakashiHakiro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top